Musings

 




"Slow down.." I replied, when she asked me how do I handle the speeding chaos , the echoes, the deafening sounds and scary juggles standing in the middle of all of this.

She was sitting next to me in my car when I was driving and a speeding car πŸš— with screeching tyres almost hit us . I had learnt driving just few days back and I was new to the road.
My friend sitting next to me almost screamed and hid her face in her palms until the car passed away.

A few moments later, she gathered her heartbeats back and asked me- "How do you handle all of it in the middle of the road being an amateur driver?"

Well, "Slow down.."

•Was I scared? yes!!!
•Was I clueless? yes!!!
•Was it blurry? yes!!!
•Was I waiting for it to pass? yes!!!

When I don't understand what to do next with pressing situations on road and I am too afraid to move, I slow down. And let the chaos simply pass. And wait until I know I am safe enough to move.

n it occurred to me right then! Ain't I'm naΓ―ve too when it comes to handling life? An amateur who is learning to sail through it smooth?

•Does life scare me at times? yes!!!
•Am I clueless sometimes? yes!!!
•Does it blur my eyes? yes!!! 
•Am I too afraid to move ahead ? yes!!!

And in moments like these how about I 'slow down'? Let it settle down. Let the blow mellow down. Let the waters be a little clearer. And slow down unless I feel safe enough to put my tiny next step forward..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The vibes of a crush